Saturday, January 9, 2016

Selena You Say?

"Can't keep my hands to myself..."

California really has been sweeping over me. Work, friends, opportunities, horrible gas prices and parking; nothing is perfect and California is far from it, though it really has pushed me harder than ever and has made me dream more! 

If you can make it here you can make it anywhere!

I do really believe in those words; I'm living the artist life. Sleeping on a blow up mattress in a friends living room, passing out resumes to everyone I know, playing DND, and making some amazing connections with such a diverse group of people. I've been very lucky and I've loved every second of it; you need to experience the lows to really appreciate the highs and that is just what I am doing.

Appreciate the small things...

One of the greatest opportunities I was given was with "Skulley Effects." I've been learning a whole new software setup; from Combustion to Mocha to After Effects! It's all been an amazing adventure and I love being able to transition from 3D to 2D at will now. I may be a Character Rigger, but now I have the bit of experience to do Beauty Compositing as well! 

So what's with the lyrics in the beginning?

Because with all this learning I was able to help out with another music video. Selena Gomez's new song "Can't Keep My Hands To Myself," actually. This project was a whole different setup than the Disturbed Music Video I was able to help out with as well. Though it was still just as fun I do promise, so please check it out for yourself; the link is below!

No comments:

Post a Comment