Sunday, January 10, 2016

Find Your Own Way

"So let your heart be your compass when you're lost and you should follow it wherever it may go. "

In life you will find yourself in situations you could never imagine before; between the highs and lows, you are basically on an adventure for your life. Embrace it and go where ever your compass leads you! I've bee all over; Europe to France to almost all over the US. I've loved every step I've taken and the people I have met along the way. Being exposed to so many different cultures my art has been broadened to new horizons and I have grown more as a person myself! Though there is no limits, life is short and I plan to keep growing and exposing myself to more of what life has to offer! 

That's probably why I'm all over the scales of art...

Honestly all of this rambling was because I was commissioned to design a compass for one of my childhood friends. He has been through some highs and lows, but he brighter than ever. Every mistake, experience, and memory makes you who you are today...and you should be proud that you've come this far and are still breathing! He is definitely an inspiration and it was an honor to do this for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment