Sunday, January 17, 2016

Designer

Just keep going forward...you've got this!

Well I'm back in California and back to work! I had an absolute blast being back home; and honestly I thought I would never say that about Nebraska, but I did. I forgot how much I miss the simple life and family. It was heartbreaking leaving, but I know that I need to be an adult and continue on! So I'm back! Let's get this done!

Update...

In other news I have been designing T-Shirts for some pretty amazing people. The first shirt is from an Apparel Shop named "Drop Anchor Apparel." My friend Alex Dongilli opened this shop up on his own and might I say he is very talented. I'm so proud to have been part of the design team for a bit and do some work for him. 


The next design was for another really good friend of mine; his name is Rascal Martinez. This man has taken the music world by storm and he comes from a small town in Nebraska. I had the honor of actually originally doing a design on one of his guitars; which ended up going so well that he printed the exact design onto some of his t-shirts! So not only should you check out the design, but check out the link to his Youtube...I promise you won't regret it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment