Thursday, May 7, 2015

Let's Get The Ducks In Order Now....


Well hello to everyone reading this right now! 

As I come close to Graduation; June 5th, everything starts to pile up and hit me like a freight train. Time to get my ducks in order and get stuff done for graduation.
So that brings us to my Demo Reel...
The official Demo Reel will be released once I graduate June 5th; but for now I'll give you a little teaser on all of my assets. Now remember I'm a Setup Artist, which means I specialize in placing all of the joints within a 3D mesh and getting it up to a point where Animators can actually animate the mesh properly. 

So lets begin...

Body Builder

The focus of this asset is to show my knowledge of the Male Anatomy. Within this specific mesh is a fully functional Maya Muscle System; which mind is a pain in the butt to create, but oh so rewarding. These muscles scale, stretch, slide, and jiggle underneath the skin to give it more of a real life look when simulated in animation. 

Female

The second asset is to show my knowledge of the Female Anatomy. What people don't realize is how different Females and Males are on the inside; past the obvious differences of course. For example; when a Female breathes she breathes from the upper chest and breast area, while the male breathes from the side of the ribs.




Frenchie the French Bulldog

Frenchie's purpose is to show you that not only can I do more realistic Rigs and Effects, but I can also do cartoon, quadruped rigs as well. Like the others he has custom controls and are all easily manipulated for the Animators use. 

If you want to see his teaser trailer check my earlier post...





No comments:

Post a Comment