Friday, May 15, 2015

And His Name Is...Birb

Let's see how fast we can go here...

I've been super busy trying to get a lot of my demo reel work done, along with rigging my friends models and packing to head back home. Yes, sadly if I do not get a job I will have to head back to good ole' Nebraska for a bit and hang out with my family; which all in all isn't a bad thing. But I will worry a lot about whether or not I'll be employed soon or not! 

Though I think every college kid worries about this...

Though I still have some time; so let's get as much done as I can and hope for the best!!

WHOOP WHOOP! :D

So here is the first asset I have rigged for my friend. She has named this little guy Birb; which is quite fitting, though he looks like a Mango....


I rigged this little guy in about an hour! I'm pretty impressed with myself; sure he isn't super complicated, but he has a squash and stretch system on him and custom controls (the wings icon controls his foot curls and his tail). She wanted a super simple rig to display her modeling skills and I think I did the job quite well!


Also check out the screen share I did!!



No comments:

Post a Comment