Friday, January 9, 2015

Where Have I Been...

So I'm just starting up Finals...

Well it sure has been a long time since I posted anything to my blog. The end of November was actually the last time I posted any progress here at Full Sail or life in general.

I'll try to get better...

The reason for the absence is because during the month of December I was taking my APR Class and the Art Evaluation. The Art Evaluation used to be a month long test here at Full Sail University that individual students would have to take in order to continue with the program. Well just recently that test was switched to a class because they realized it was a struggle for many students when they were taking two classes along with the test in one month.

I took it the last month before it became a class; which I am taking this month. Instead of using this class to do the Art Evaluation, I'm actually using this class to start on my Final Projects for my big Demo Reel before I graduate here in June.

So with that said I have actually collected my first Asset, which is a male Body Builder. My goal for this rig is to create a functional muscle system underneath the mesh of the character, along with the joint system of course. Since I was little I've been very interested in the anatomy and muscle system within a human. It's so intricately beautiful. And even though it looks the same, it's quite different. The reason I'm using a body builder is because they have such large muscles that you can see them clearly moving underneath the skin. That is the exact effect I want to create with my mesh.
I will need all the luck I can get!

As you can see I've already added the joint system.

Here is the shaded mesh figure I'm using.



No comments:

Post a Comment