Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just...LET IT GO!


Clear your throats ladies and gentleman because we have arrived at the Sound Clip Animation...

I have just recently finished a sound clip shot in my second class this month, Character Animation II. If you read my 7th submission you'll read about my experience so far in these two classes I'm partaking in this month at Full Sail.

Character Animation II has been a bit more difficult than my second class, which is Software Technology. Probably because I am not exactly a great animator; but I try as hard as I can and in the end sometimes that is the best thing I can do.

Yet I received the Course Director's Award for Animation?

So enough of my rambling...

 Here is my Project 2 Sound Clip for Character Animation II, please enjoy and leave me some comments. I know it needs work, so please help me out!



No comments:

Post a Comment