Monday, October 20, 2014

Busy Bee


I've definitely been buzzing around this month with all the work I've had to do!

I'm really enjoying my Software Technology class because, well, it's a modeling class! Being a creative person, building things out of nothing is so fantastic!

Does anyone remember their Building Blocks?

No?

Is it just me?

I've been learning about different software that are a bit different than Maya, but have some of the same attributes is quite interesting to say the least. Sure some of the software is a bit strange and difficult, but so is life. I've recently finished modeling a car in that class (A 1967 Austin Mini Cooper S to be specific) and I'll make sure to post the final look of it in the next couple of days; but first I'd like to show you the process of my Final in that class. Our topic was to choose between creating a Marble Machine or simulating a Basketball Free Throw; and well based on the title of this post I believe you know which one I picked! I've just recently started the project by organizing files into two separate folders for me and my partner, Sydney Shambo (Whom if you get a chance you should look up because she is an aspiring Environment Artist; and quite amazing at it.). Then I started modeling the basketball to start so I can bring it into Houdini to start a basic simulation of a ball going into a hoop.




No comments:

Post a Comment