Friday, July 29, 2016

Two Books In a Year

Two books in a year...

It's official...

2016 has brought a lot of change to my life; from continuing to work for an amazing company in California called "Skulley Effects," to starting an apprenticeship with a local tattoo shop. I have been apart of several music videos, a possible film, and now two books. 

If you have been staying up to date with my journey you'll know that I have been apart of the children's book "Mitzi the Dish Rag Dog", by Francisco Figueroa. About almost 3 years ago I was asked to be apart of a project by a wonderful friend of my mothers. He had been wanting to write a children's book for a while and was looking for an artist to bring it to life on the pages. So after a wonderful interview, countless drawings, and wonderful discussions I had the honor of doing all of the illustrations for this great book. Then after publishing I was then emailed by another author named Julie Keitges. She had written a historical novel several years ago and had wanted to adjust her book cover. With great excitement after the first publication I accepted the next job. Then after 5 months of edits the official image has been released on Amazon. 

2016 has definitely kept me on my toes, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Check it out!

Now if you would like to check out these great pieces I have added the links below..







No comments:

Post a Comment