Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Policy Changes

And so it begins...

Alright so this is not going to be a normal post for me; this post will be getting right to the point of things and stating some information for new and old clients. 

So please read if you plan to order any of my art pieces...

In some previous works I have drawn I have been getting cut short with the money I request from clients. I have been pleasant and have given them several days to weeks to send me payment for my time and my efforts, but some times very rarely I do not get paid at all. It's become a real bother and quite hurtful because I put a lot of time and effort and I'm basically giving you a piece of myself. Art means the world to me and to have it treated like it's not worth it is quite unfair to the artist. 

So I am putting my foot down, and from now on their are going to be some changes. 

1) I will not send you your requested commission till I am fully paid. 

2) If I do not receive payment in one to two weeks, I will sell your piece to someone else.
*Though if need be, depending on circumstances, I will extend the payment date if need be. 

3) I put a lot of love and care into my pieces, so please treat them as such. Do not get offended with the price I throw at you when you are commissioning a piece from me, I will not budge. 

4) Sample images of your piece that will be sent digitally for approval will be watermarked. 

Thank you for your time and I hope for  your future business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment