Wednesday, August 27, 2014

To You...


Who knew a little ball of digital slime would give me such a great attitude on moving and grooving....

This is to you Robin Williams!



Ladies and Gentlemen may I receive a drum roll please!
Here it is; my final for Visual Effects I that you all have been "hopefully" waiting for.

(Featuring Flubber of course)

This has honestly been such an experience for me taking this class. I have really enjoyed every step of the way; and possibly gained a new idea in what I specifically want to do in the industry.
I know this is one of my shorter submissions, but I just really hope the video does a lot of talking for me. 

(Don't forget to turn your volume up for a little laugh.)

Also, a special thanks to Drew Kedra for Rigging my model of Flubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment